1. What lessons can we learn regarding out attitude toward the lost? Did Paul pray for people to be saved even if they would not repent? Should We?
2. What good quality(ies) did Israel have (v2)? Were they totally depraved? What can we learn regarding such people today?
3. What was their problem (v3)?
4. What lessons should we learn? What kinds of people today may have a similar problem?
5. What conclusion can be reached from these verse regarding the necessity of obedience (in addition to faith) to salvation?
6. What is the connection between faith and the gospel?
7. What application should we make of this principle?